Join the TC3 Fitness Center Now!
- No fees for currently registered students who have paid their activity fee.
Memberships may be purchased by:
- TC3 Staff and Dependents, TC3 Alumni Association members and TC3 students who have not paid the current semester activity fee.
- Community, 16 years of age and older.
- Corporate/group memberships available.
To become a member of the fitness center:
- Complete application form, including a waiver-release-hold harmless agreement and a physical activity readiness questionnaire (Par-Q).
- A physician's clearance form may be necessary as determined by Par-Q.
- Show proper identification (SUNYcard, driver's license, or birth certificate).
- Attend a TC3 fitness center orientation session.
Donna RyanFrom TC3 to Duke University
News & Announcements