Join the Fitness Center Now!
Tompkins Cortland Students:
- No fees for currently registered students who have paid their activity fee.
Memberships may be purchased by:
- Tompkins Cortland Staff and Dependents, Alumni Association members and students who have not paid the current semester activity fee.
- Community, 16 years of age and older.
- Corporate/group memberships available.
To become a member of the fitness center:
- Complete application form, including a waiver-release-hold harmless agreement and a physical activity readiness questionnaire (Par-Q).
- A physician's clearance form may be necessary as determined by Par-Q.
- Show proper identification (SUNYcard, driver's license, or birth certificate).
- Attend a Tompkins Cortland Fitness Center orientation session.
Health ServicesA healthy campus
News & Announcements