Financial Aid is a key to opening the door to college for almost all of our students, yet it can be the most intimidating part of the applications process. We can explain the financial aid process and help you connect with the financial aid office. Email AdultLearning@TC3.edu or call one of our extension center locations today to get started.
Main campus in Dryden, 607.844.6586
TC3 Cortland Extension Center, 607.756.5275.
Nancy S. Lieberman Extension Center in Ithaca, 607.272.3025.
The TC3 Pathways scholarship is designed with the specific needs of adult student in mind. This scholarship can essentially fund your education at TC3, with a maximum award of $7,000 – and the scholarship is available to part-time students as well.
Applicants must be 24 years or older and be residents of Cortland, Tompkins, or Tioga County. They must also:
- have unmet financial need as determined by the financial aid packaging process
- be enrolled for at least six credit hours per semester
- be a first-time student, or have been out of college for five or more years, or have attempted or earned 15 credits or less of college course credit
- maintain a GPA of 2.0 or higher for continued eligibility
- you have never earned a degree
Full-time students can receive $1,750 per semester for up to four semesters. Part-time students can receive $875 for up to eight semesters.
Email Pathways@TC3.edu or call 607.844.8211, Ext. 4260 with any questions to get started on your application.