Concurrent enrollment instructors are required to participate in annual TC3 professional development workshops at least once each year.
Professional Development Conference
Forum, TC3 Main Campus, Dryden
Friday, August 19, 2016
Pre-Conference8:30 - 9:45 Orientation for New Concurrent Enrollment Instructors
Main Conference9:30 - 10:00 Sign-in
10:00 - 10:30 Welcome and Updates from CollegeNow
10:40 - 11:55 Breakout Session I
12:00 - 1:30 CollegeNow Appreciation & Awards Luncheon
1:45 - 3:45 Breakout Session II
- Register using MyLearningPlan by July 8
- Select a workshop for each breakout session
- Register for at least one workshop within your discipline (labeled "meeting"). CHEM and SOCI have 2-part workshops (register for both AM & PM sessions). Several workshops are open to all or multiple disciplines.
- If only attending for part of the day, enroll in "Blank" for missed sessions.
- After selecting your workshops, you will be asked to enroll and log in. See "logging into MyLearningPlan" directions below.
- New or prospective instructors who have not had a CollegeNow orientation must also register for the CollegeNow Orientation in MyLearningPlan.
- Questions? Contact Victoria Zeppelin for help.
Campus Map and Directions
A limited number of stipends are available for those not receiving a district stipend/credits. Return the request form by July 8 if you are a requesting a stipend from CollegeNow. You can type all of the necessary information on the form; however, we will need your actual signature, not a typed signature in order to process the payment. This form may be emailed, faxed, or mailed to CollegeNow.
CollegeNow professional development is co-sponsored by TST BOCES School Improvement Services and utilizes their MyLearningPlan system for tracking registration and completion.
Register for CollegeNow Workshops via MyLearningPlan. Even if your district is outside the TST region and uses a different MyLearningPlan catalog, you must register within the TST BOCES catalog because CollegeNow workshops are not listed in other catalogs.
Logging in to MyLearningPlan
Logging into MyLearningPlan requires a username and password. If this is your first time using MyLearningPlan, contact your district's MyLearningPlan administrator to obtain your username. If your district does not participate in MyLearningPlan, you may create your own account at the time of registration by clicking on "I'm a New User" after enrolling in your activities. If you do not remember your username or password, click Login Help
Dropping or Changing Registrations
To change your workshops at the Conference, log in to MyLearningPlan, then click on "Change my Sessions" in the Actions section to select new options. If you cannot attend, you will need to log into MyLearningPlan, click on the activity, and then click the "Drop" link in the Actions section near the bottom; this notifies CollegeNow that you cannot attend and frees up the seat for another.
Obtaining a Certificate of Completion
In order to obtain a certificate of completion for a workshop you attended, Log in to MyLearningPlan. Once your activity is recorded as Completed (on the Requests screen or your Portfolio), you can click on the activity, and then click on "Print Certificate" in the Actions section. The certificate is available for printing as a PDF only.
Past CollegeNow Workshops
- STEM 'ED'VENTURE Workshop - November 2015
- Fall STEM Teacher Workshop - October 2015
- Common Core Effects on MATH132/135 - August 2015
- Teaching Business in the 21st Century - August 2015
- Environmental Studies Curriculum Meeting - June 2015
- Professional Development Conference - August 2014
- Professional Development Conference - August 2013
- Professional Development Conference - August 2012
- Professional Development Conference - August 2011
- Physics and Engineering Workshop - May 2011
- Professional Development Conference - August 2010